We first worked with Signpost Counselling in 2012. We’re great admirers of their work. It’s an honour to be involved.
For Signpost Counselling we’ve been designing:
- Six-a-Side Cricket Charity Challenge branding and merchandise
- 40/40 Fundraising branding
The 40/40 Appeal was a fundraising drive to celebrate the charity’s 40th anniversary by raising £40,000.
- JobClub branding, flyers and posters
‘Tools of the trade’ highlight JobClub benfits and link them to a workplace context.
About Signpost Counselling
Signpost is a charity giving free and confidential counselling for 11-25 year olds in Watford, Three Rivers, Hertsmere and surrounding areas. Signpost provides counselling in a way that meets the needs of young people as defined by themselves. The style of service particularly suits young people who need or want extra privacy and confidentiality.
For more information and how to support Signpost go to signpostcounselling.co.uk →
- Coaching to develop confidence, self-belief, appreciation of your strengths and how to sell them
- Develop job search skills
- Improve CV and interview technique
- Identify marketable skills and experience
- Drama coaching on body language and voice projection
- Counselling for anxieties and phobias
- Work placements giving references for job applications