Starting a new business?
The design and marketing tools we think you need to maximise your business startup.
- Online and print.
- Branding guidelines document.
- Printed business cards.
- Microsoft Word, Publisher or Adobe InDesign templates.
- HTML email signatures.
- Powerpoint presentation template and first presentation.
- Brand style. Including imagery style, typography, colour palette and copywriting tone. Brand style is applied to marketing, advertising and website.
- Set branding correctly at business startup. It will become familiar and reassuring to customers if it remains unaltered for longer. Changing branding too often is disruptive and unsettling for stakeholders. Whether they be staff, supporters, suppliers, investors or customers.
- Content-managed and responsive for certain and an online shop if you are selling to consumers.
- The most cost-effective way to a professional, content-managed and responsive website is via WordPress. It comes with built in blogging too.
HTML email marketing
- Design and production of first HTML email and templates for future use.
- We will set you up with a Mailchimp account and a training session is included.
- We can continue to design future emails if you wish us to manage that for you.
- First item and template for future marketing if required. The template will require the purchase of preferably Adobe InDesign but at least Microsoft Publisher. Your marketing must be confidence-inspiring. From the outset you must look like a company that does everything properly.
- We can continue to design your marketing if you would rather we do it.
- First advert applied to three formats plus template for creating future versions. Templates will require the purchase of preferably Adobe InDesign but at least Microsoft Publisher. Your advertising must be confidence-inspiring. From the outset you must look like a company that does everything properly.
- We can continue to design your future advertising.
- Signage, wayfaring, display graphics and vehicle decals.
- Exhibition graphics if required.
Social media marketing
- Create WordPress blog.
- Set up Google account (including company page and adding company to Google places).
- LinkedIn accounts for key team members and company page.
- Facebook page if appropriate.
- Twitter account set up, start up and guidance.
- Set up YouTube channel if appropriate.
- We can manage ongoing social media for you. Prices depend on how you will use these channels.
Often we implement the above items over a period of time. Creating new branding, marketing, website and advertising at business startup is demanding. Not just for us but for you. Your time as well as your budget. We can help you identify priorities and plan when to roll them out.