Signpost Counselling branding
We first worked with Signpost Counselling in 2012. We’re great admirers of their work. It’s an honour to be involved.
Signpost Counselling branding projects:
- Six-a-Side Charity Fundraising Cricket Challenge branding and merchandise
- 40/40 Fundraising branding
The 40/40 Appeal was a fundraising drive to celebrate the charity’s 40th anniversary by raising £40,000.
- JobClub branding and marketing flyers and posters
The JobClub provides support for young people entering the workplace. ‘Tools of the trade’ are used to highlight JobClub services and benefits and link them to a workplace context.
About Signpost Counselling
Signpost is a charity giving free and confidential counselling for 11-25 year olds in Watford, Three Rivers, Hertsmere and surrounding areas. Signpost provides counselling in a way that meets the needs of young people as defined by themselves. The style of service particularly suits young people who need or want extra privacy and confidentiality.
For more information and how to support Signpost go to signpostcounselling.co.uk →
- Coaching to develop confidence, self-belief, appreciation of your strengths and how to sell them
- Develop job search skills
- Improve CV and interview technique
- Identify marketable skills and experience
- Drama coaching on body language and voice projection
- Counselling for anxieties and phobias
- Work placements giving references for job applications